Don't like the idea of sitting at a desk all day? Need to be out in the field meeting new people? Come join our dynamic team! Be part of a national sales and merchandising team. Flexibility-Variety-Competitive Compensation-Independence is what we have to offer with one of our Top Tier CPG clients!
About the Position
Brand Momentum is currently looking for a Merchandising Specialist to work independently at one retail location for 14 hours per week.
Position Requirements include:
- Making our bulk food/packaged products (interchangeable for location which don't have a bulk section) displays look beautiful and appealing to customers
- Bringing product from the storage area and filling up the displays
- Updating any seasonal displays/pricing
- Placing product orders
- Collaborating with retail department personnel
- Executing account specific initiatives i.e. bookings, end caps, marketing programs
- Recognizing opportunities to add value on each store visit
- Providing regular merchandising support-maintain shelf, Planogram changes, Out of Stock correction, freshness, etc.
- Preparing and submitting required reporting on a daily basis
What we offer our Merchandisers:
- Strong communication skills and ability to build relationships
- Able to maintain a professional demeanor with the public and store personnel when performing your duties
- Detail oriented and extremely organized
- Flexibility to adjust to an ever changing market environment
- Ability to lift up to 30 Lbs as well as being able to stand for several hours to complete in store work on a continues basis
- Competitive hourly wage
- Ongoing support in the store from our Leads
- Flexible schedule and independence.
- Opportunity to work with a nationally recognized CPG brand