We are a company that believes in the talent of our associates, we are dedicated to assisting them in developing their skills to advance their career. Most important, you’ll be a part of a team that’s includes 2500+ talented and dedicated hospitality enthusiasts who are dedicated to providing an unparalleled hotel experience to each and every guest. As a part of Canadian Niagara Hotels, you will also have access to an amazing medical and dental benefits plan as well as an employee discount program for hotels around the world.
Slide Attendant Responsibilities:
What you’ll need as a Slide Attendant:
- Ensure the safe operation and use of the Aquatic facility, especially as it pertains to the water slide areas
- Provide friendly, energetic, courteous and engaging service to Waterpark guests.
- Other duties as assigned
1+ years’ relevant experience preferred
Current Standard First Aid/CPR-C preferred
Secondary School Graduate Diploma preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills as it pertains to talking and engaging guests at all times, especially during wait times
- Ability to complete repetitive tasks with the same high level of consistency/quality until completion
- Outstanding attention to detail - in properly identifying guest’s needs, surveillance of Slide areas, and level of required service attention
- Ability to quickly respond to changing work volume with high-energy level and speed
- Must be able to work all shifts including days, evenings, weekends and holidays
We also understand that diversity includes people with disabilities who might require reasonable accommodation in order to fully participate and contribute to their full capabilities or candidates for employment interested in reviewing or receiving information pertaining to careers at Canadian Niagara Hotels. This includes being able to fully participate in the Resort’s candidate selection process, including personal interviews in many circumstances, wherever possible and practical. If you would like to receive information in another format or other communications supports please send an email to email@example.com or by telephone at 905-374-4446 extension 4600