We are excited to add a HRIS Analyst to our growing Corus Orthodontists team. Founded in 2019, Corus Orthodontists is a growing orthodontic partnership network of over 550 team members. We acquire, operate, improve and grow orthodontic practices across North America. With a unique value proposition centered around providing exceptional patient care, our orthodontists are passionate about preserving and evolving our specialty, collaborating with a diverse team of like-minded specialists.
Our values include providing exceptional patient care, preserving and continually strengthening the patient-doctor relationship fostering an inclusive culture, and fully supporting our team members.
About the role:
The HRIS Analyst role is a key role in the next step of Corus’ journey. We are seeking an HRIS analyst to enhance the performance of our HR technologies. In this role, your duties will include designing, implementing and optimizing the performance of our new HCM, gathering data and making recommendations based on performance metrics.
This role can be performed remotely from anywhere within Canada.
What you will be doing - key responsibilities:
- Translate business objectives and user needs into clearly written technical requirements
- Evaluate the HCM system to identify points of improvement
- Partner with internal stakeholders to develop technology solutions that help to streamline and automate (new) HR processes
- Implement process improvements and policy changes designed to improve efficiency and the user experience with the system
- Serve as the go-to subject matter expert for the system used in the organization
- Serve as a system administrator for HR systems and applications
- Ensuring security, end-user access, and data integrity across all HR platforms
- Work with HR, finance and IT to maintain and improve the HCM, including configuration, end-user access, security, and system efficiency
- Supports critical system maintenance and operational tasks within the HCM
- Create reports and provides analysis based on data fund in the HCM
- Create user documentation and procedures and provide trainings as required on the HCM system
- Analyze, test and resolve system issues
- Manage the HCM support inbox including responding to Tier 1 level requests and escalating Tier 2+ to appropriate parties
- You are a self-starter, who is willing to roll up your sleeves in order to make work happen
- You enjoy strategic thinking but can also operate at a tactical level very efficiently
- You are approachable and enjoy networking and connecting with diverse groups to draw out creative inspiration.
What you bring – qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, computer science’s or related fields
- 3+ years of HCM/HR system support experience required
- Experience working with/implementing Ceridian required
- Advance proficiency in database management and security, as well as running SQL queries
- IT project management experience is an asset
- Ability to collaborate, provide technical support and train staff
- Must understand the system development lifecycle process
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail, with strong organizational, auditing and analysis skills
- Excellent critical thinking skills
What you will benefit from:
- Being part of a collaborative and engaging team that prioritizes employee development
- Partnering with and learning from an experienced network of professionals
- A competitive total rewards package with an employee benefits program that includes extended health coverage, a health spending account and an employee & family assistance program
How to Apply:
We know that applying to a new role takes a lot of work and we sincerely value your time and your interest in Corus Orthodontists. We’re looking forward to reading your application.
We thank all applicants, though only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Corus has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and all candidates will be considered. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- HCM/HR system support: 3 years (preferred)
- Ceridian implementation: 1 year (preferred)