WAREHOUSE SUPPORT PERSON
Dowler-Karn Limited has an immediate opening for a permanent full-time Warehouse Support person at its St. Thomas Lubrication Distribution Centre. The successful applicant will report to the Warehouse & Distribution Manager and be tasked with supporting the operations of Dowler-Karn’s lubricant facility including facility maintenance and yard support, warehouse support including the drum and pail line and aiding in the fulfillment of customer delivery requests.
Current responsibilities of the position include, but not limited to:
· Maintain a clean and professional looking facility including cleaning of floors, loading racks, and outside dock.
· Provide warehouse support including active participation in:
· Operate the pail / drum / tote line including monitoring and ensuring sufficient stock and supplies to refill and support the line;
· Complete rail car inspections ensuring proper storage
· Deliver local orders when required
· Provide assistance and support to the main office or in the field upon request; may include duties such as filling cylinders, yard maintenance, parts running, among other requirements.
· Other duties as assigned
The successful candidate should possess the following qualifications and skills:
Self-directed and a safety conscious attitude is required. A willingness to participate in all training programs as directed by the company is a must.
Dowler-Karn Limited places great importance in serving our employees and does so by offering a competitive compensation package. The starting rate of pay is $18.75 / hour and we offer a paid group benefits program, a retirement savings program, among other perks.
As a successful family run business that has been in operation for over 75 years, Dowler-Karn operates based on its core values of service, integrity, and community responsibility.
Interested applicants are directed to submit a resume and covering letter via e-mail. Please reference “Your name- Warehouse Support” in the subject line. This is a full-time dayshift position. The deadline for consideration is 9:00am, Monday, June 15th, 2020.
If you want to learn more about Dowler-Karn, please visit our website at www.dowlerkarn.com or connect with us:
You Tube: http://bit.ly/DowlerKarnCustomers
Dowler-Karn is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs throughout all parts of the hiring process.
Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted; no phone calls please.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.75 /hour