Maplesoft Group is currently seeking a Business Systems Analyst to join one of our clients located in Calgary.
The Business Systems Analyst will focus on continuation of CRM implementation project. Project scope includes building additional functionality to current CRM Dynamics 365 solution, rollout to the organization and support of existing solution and users. We are looking for a person with experience with CRM/Dynamic 365.
This resource will complement existing IT FTE resources and contractors who are responsible for providing IT services for the client.
Description of Work to be Performed
The Information Technology team is responsible for providing information technology services to enable the corporate programs and internal services. These services include Distributed Computing, Application / Database Development and Maintenance, Production and Operations Computing, Data Network, and IT Security services.
Reporting to a Project Manager or the Director, Information Technology, the resource will be expected to perform the following types of activities:
- Own system changes throughout software lifecycle from initial requirements solicitation to post release support and usage/data quality monitoring.
- Utilize lean and agile methodologies throughout the lifecycle in a Hybrid agile/waterfall project delivery model.
- Analyze and document business requirements.
- Analyze, map and develop new and change existing business processes.
- Work with various business stakeholders to define and document processes in support of transformation and change management activities.
- Participate in change impact analysis and change management activities.
- Maintain system documentation including release notes, user manuals and business rules.
- Develop training materials and conduct training for system users.
- Coordinate development of training materials and rollout schedules with other dependent project stakeholders.
- Create presentations and present to various stakeholders, and facilitate meetings and discussions.
In addition to the services described for this resource category, it is expected that the resource, while performing work on the TA, will transfer relevant functional and technical knowledge to the IT Team through appropriate methods such as individual and /or group coaching / mentoring, demonstrations, written instructions and documents.
Maplesoft Group prides itself on its distinct corporate culture and recognizes that success is a direct reflection of our most valuable asset - our people. Therefore, attitude and ambition are key personality traits we seek out, along with skill and aptitude, in potential employees.
We thank you for your interest in Maplesoft Group and wish to advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.