As a Customer Engagement Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the successful implementation of Axonify’s modern learning solution within our customers’ environment. The successful candidate will be able to translate business needs into a technology-based solution, and will be knowledgeable and experienced managing large enterprises through software implementation. The scope of implementation activities includes training, consulting on a variety of topics including Instructional Design and communications, project management, and customer relationship management. You will become an expert in the use and implementation of the Axonify platform. Your natural outgoing personality and enjoyment of working with people to solve problems will enable you to become a trusted advisor to our customers.
IF YOU ENJOY:
- Learning from the best. Our leaders support us, develop us and help us become our best. Our open door and transparent culture nurtures everyone to build their career and develop their skills
- Wellbeing. We love our work, but we also love our lives outside of work and Axonify supports this balance
- Collaborating. We believe our ideas are better together and we encourage trust, respect and authenticity to support each other. The Axonifam collectively celebrates successes and learns from each other to be even better
- Being Bold. We are fast-paced, constantly evolving, and flexible to change. If you like to challenge convention and be tenacious in the face of uncertainty, Axonify is the place to balance never giving up but respecting when to let go
- Getting It Done. We work hard through perseverance and taking ownership, but because of our phenomenal positive attitude, we ALWAYS have fun along the way
YOU’LL BE SUCCESSFUL AT:
- Acting as a trusted advisor for the customer, gaining understanding of their business requirements and the problem they are trying to solve using the Axonify platform.
- Consulting with the customer on how to best use the Axonify platform to strategically solve their business problem.
- Consulting with the customer on how to strategically configure the Axonify platform to best suit their business requirements.
- Leading the customer through setup of Axonify tenant and ensure successful end to end implementation, including:
- Technical setup, including authentication, user data and integrations
- Communication, launch planning and execution
- User engagement strategies, including reward programs and gamification
- Leading planning and management of multiple customer implementations concurrently.
- Project managing customer implementations, managing customer timelines and deliverables and act as an Axonify SME to ensure successful implementation.
- Providing best practice solutions on implementation practices and instructional design.
- Partnering with sales and the customer project manager to develop an executable plan that accounts for both functional and technical work streams of the project.
- Demonstrating enthusiasm, flexibility and a commitment to quality and customer service are essential.
BECAUSE YOU BRING:
- Professional Experience. 3+ years of implementation, project management and/or business analysis experience.
- Knowledge. Ability to understand and translate business needs into technology-based solutions. Experience in eLearning, adult education or related qualifications an asset.
- Consulting. Experience providing recommendations and guidance around implementation and Instructional Design principles and practices within an eLearning environment an asset.
- Customer savviness. Proven results in a consulting environment as a functional lead. Ability to deal with and resolve customer business issues.
- Communication. Superior communication skills and attention to detail. Experience engaging and communicating with stakeholders and subject matter experts.
Ideally, this role will be based out of our Waterloo, Ontario office. You will have the flexibility to choose how you work - in office or virtually - with a requirement to be in the office 20% of the time if you live within 150km from the Axonify office. We're also interested in candidates who live more than 150km away from the office and would like to work virtually 100% of the time, and have the ability to come to our office once per quarter. You will be provided with the tools, resources and support to ensure success regardless of where you physically work.
WHO WE ARE:
We believe that a great attitude leads to great results, and are looking for people who are bold, tenacious, like to have fun and get it done. We’ve been recognized as a Great Place to Work and we’re proud of the numerous awards won for workplace culture and technology innovation. Our microlearning platform is trusted by global leaders to make sure their frontline employees remember to do the things that matter most to the business. It delivers focused, bite-sized bursts of information in the way humans learn best, wrapped in an adaptive, engaging experience that fits right into the workflow.
HOW TO APPLY:
Are you ready to start your career with us? We will be accepting resume and cover letter applications until October 1st, 2021 – but don’t let that stop you from applying today so we can connect and understand why you will make our great team even better. In your cover letter, tell us a story about a significant personal or professional accomplishment and let us know what you did to make it happen.
We're here to Help:
Axonify strives to create an accessible and inclusive application and selection process and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants who may have accessibility requirements. Should you require an accommodation please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Information received related to accommodation needs will be addressed confidentially.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations