At Vivreau, our philosophy is simple: high quality water is an essential need and can be provided in an environmentally responsible, health-promoting way that fits with any business’s unique objectives. As we move forward into our fourth decade of industry-defining operation, our vision is to create a legacy of innovation and stewardship in the premium water dispenser category. Distilled down to its essence, this vision is all about helping companies make better water choices.
Vivreau Advanced Water Systems is seeking a Junior Accountant to be responsible for both the Canadian and US companies as it relates to settling up and managing the vendor accounts, vendor invoice processing, creating payment proposals, issuing customer invoices and liaising customers and internal stakeholders alike who may have account status queries.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Accurate set-up of new vendors and maintain their records by obtaining W-9, subcontract agreements and certificate of insurance as needed
- Accurate entry of all vendor invoice and customer invoices.
- Daily reviews of all invoice entries and ensure accurate coding of all entries
- Entry of employee and credit card expenses
- Selection of vendor invoices for payment and processing a weekly payment run
- Process and reconcile credit card statements
- Assist with year-end 1099’s.
- Respond to audit requests from External and Internal Audit which includes providing reports, reconciliation’s and analysis of AP and AR related accounts
- Respond to ad-hoc information requests on an “as needed basis”.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a related AR/AP processing role
- Accounting diploma considered an asset but not required.
- Relevant US experience considered an asset but not required.
- Excellent customer service, professionalism and communication skills both written and verbal as there will be extensive client contact
- Strong attention to detail, organization and problem-solving skills
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook)
- Proficiency with use of an ERP system
- Ability to work well within a team
Benefits of Working at Vivreau
- Welcoming, team-based work culture - we want you to enjoy coming to work every day
- Competitive compensation
- Company social events and outings
While we thank all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time