The Front-End developer is a talented, curious and solution oriented thinker who is passionate about creating amazing work. You will work closely with back-end developers, graphic designers and the client service team to ensure the success of our projects. Always up to date on the newest technologies, you bring your expertise and problem solving experience to the table.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Produce, modify or maintain web solutions using a variety of technologies.
- Provide general technical solutions as required.
- Work both in isolation and as part of a team with minimal supervision.
- Provide accurate timing estimates for work based on verbal and technical briefs.
- Contribute to documentation (instructional, pitch and technical specification) when required.
- Provide technical advice to other team members.
- Improve existing knowledge and acquire new skills through self-education, research and development.
- Maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to accessibility, usability, and emerging technologies, and keep team members informed as appropriate, with a view to incorporating these in future projects and staying ahead of the market.
- Actively contribute sharing knowledge with the rest of the team whenever possible.
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time and to the highest possible standards.
- Prioritize and manage workload effectively.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Proficiency in HTML5/ CSS3 and appropriate editing tools.
- Good knowledge of CSS Preprocessing (e.g. Sass)
- Good knowledge of Version Control/Git
- Experience developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions.
- Good understanding of Web Accessibility.
- An understanding of basic PHP and MySQL – particularly experience of the integration of server-side code to produce dynamic pages.
- Knowledge of HTML Email best practices.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch and of clever slicing.à
- Flexible and with great problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to exchange with other departments.
- Ability to work well as a team or/and independently.
- Passionate and enthusiastic about work.
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- “Can do” approach towards challenges.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only the candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- HTML: 1 year (Preferred)
- front end development: 1 year (Preferred)
- CSS: 1 year (Required)