Associa British Columbia is seeking to hire a Building Caretake in Vancouver.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Arrange for trades such as carpet cleaners, painters, electricians, plumbers, etc when necessary with approval of the Property Manager, and to supervise said trades.
· Keeping sidewalks and roadways clean and free of dirt and debris
· Snow removal required when necessary
· Ice melt to be spread in common areas walkways
· Garbage disposal area is in a clean and tidy manner, and ensure its not overflowing
· Maintain a key list and ensure keys are returned on move out
· Fob and enter phone programming
· Purchase cleaning, gardening, and maintenance supplies as needed with approval of property manager
· Maintain the cleanliness of all common areas. This includes but is not limited to: stairwells and parkade are clean of debris. Clean interior windows in common areas. Replace light bulbs when necessary, exterior lights, etc.
· Able to handle emergencies occurring after regular office hours
· Security Checks as required, including perimeter doors and garage gate.
Please e-mail cover letter and resume. No calls please.
Job Type: Part-time