StrEATS is opening a brand new location located in the heart of Calgary, on the beltline. Take this opportunity to be a part of this new family of StrEATS workers aiming to create a long-lasting and memorable experience for our guests. Working as a Cook and Guest Service Representative for StrEATS will usher you into a fast-paced and rewarding environment focused on ensuring a high level of quality for all guests served. To excel in this position, you will be comfortable working in a team oriented, efficient, and personal atmosphere where you can develop positive relations with every guest encountered, as well as your fellow team members. You are the type of person to maintain a positive attitude even during potentially busy rushes of guests, in tandem with maintaining an exceptional level of standards for the products and the interactions that you create. You are reliable and motivated to do well in your position, respecting and adhering to all company and restaurant standards that you will be trained on.
- As a Cook and Guest Service Representative for StrEATS you will be responsible for ensuring a high level of quality for all menu items you create. You will be both the front-of-house and back-of-house staff, being trained in menu item preparation, proper restaurant cleanliness standards, and customer service till and interaction management.
- You will ensure your work space, and the restaurant consistently maintains a high level of cleanliness up to and beyond standards for food and health management.
- You will prepare and cook all menu items and be capable of adapting items to meet guest’s specific dietary needs if necessary, within reason.
- You must adhere to portion and supply standards created by the General Manager.
- You must meet all company standards of job performance and interpersonal team member relations.
- You must be capable of and comfortable working in a physically demanding, high-paced environment for the entire duration of your shift.
- You must be capable of and comfortable handling interactions with guests in an efficient and descriptive manner, understanding the details of the menu and being able to explain and assist any guest questions.
- You will be trained on handling cash, debit, and credit transactions.
- With a ProServe License, you will be responsible for serving alcoholic beverages and understanding appropriate consumption limits.
- ProServe License (considered a highly valuable asset).
- Food Handler’s Certificate (considered a highly valuable asset).
- Previous restaurant experience in any respect is considered an asset.
- This location is downtown and will have no reserved parking available at the present time. Parking elsewhere, taking public transit, or arranging another method of transportation is a necessity.
How to Apply:
Respond to this ad directly or by email with your resume and the email description as “Application for Cook and Guest Service Representative ”. No in-person applications will be accepted at this time.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual, Permanent
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
- restaurant : 1 year (Preferred)