We are looking for an energetic person with strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment. Potential candidates will possess a positive attitude, excellent communication skills and above all, a strong commitment to customer service.
A Penske Customer Service Coordinator is focused on working with customers to schedule preventative maintenance requests, coordinate outside repairs, manage service scheduling system and executing daily shop administrative tasks such as phone service and filing.
We Offer You:
Penske values the well-being of our employees and their families. That is why we offer competitive wages and a wide range of benefits, including medical and dental plans, group RRSP, spouse and child life insurance, employee referral bonus, sick days and discounts with Penske partners. You can also enjoy working in a modern and clean environment, comprehensive training, and exceptional growth opportunities within the company.
- Coordinate with customers to schedule preventative maintenance work and balance available openings with technician work schedule
- Communicate with customers as needed for maintenance updates including changes to schedule or work, billing concerns, or satisfaction concerns.
- Assure that all Penske rental units are maintained and prepared for customers
- Ensure parts are available for scheduled work
- Order, kitting and return parts
- Hold vendors accountable for quality and adherence to schedule for outside work
- Provide customer service, assuring customers are satisfied and will return for additional business.
- Coordinate with district billing clerks as necessary
- Prepare merchandise for display, or for purchase or rental
- Recommend and provide advice on a wide variety of rental products and services
- Keep records of rental transactions and of the number of customers entering an establishment
- Prepare rental forms, obtaining customer signature and other information, such as required licenses
- Inspect and adjust rental items to meet needs of customer
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person in order to provide information about products and services, to take orders or cancel accounts, or to obtain details of complaints
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Resolve customer service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills
- Determine charges for services requested, collect deposits or payments, or arrange for billing
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor
Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m to 5:00 p.m
- 2 years of customer service experience required
- At least 1 year of hands on mechanical experience preferred
- 2 years of supervisory experience preferred
- At least 2 years of service department administration preferred
- High School Diploma required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Prior experience with service scheduling programs and diagnostic programs preferred
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment and education)
- The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Penske is committed to the principle of equity in employment - As part
of this commitment; Penske endeavors to make its recruitment process accessible
to any and all users. Reasonable accommodations will be provided, upon
request, to applicants with disabilities in order to facilitate equal
opportunity throughout the recruitment and selection process. Please
contact us at 905-819-7900 or firstname.lastname@example.org to
make a request for reasonable accommodation during any aspect of the
recruitment and selection process. This contact information is for
accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire
about the status of applications.
About Penske Truck Leasing:
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske’s product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions.
Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.