Under the supervision of the Guest Relations Manager and Housekeeping Supervisor, the team member performs daily cleaning of guest rooms in accordance with hotel cleanliness standards, polices and procedures.
Candidate must be able to work flexible hours including weekends & holidays.
Full Time: 9AM - 4PM
Part Time: 10AM - 2PM - Perfect for those with children in school!
Areas of Accountability:
- Work closely with Front Desk to ensure guest satisfaction and consistency in Guest Service.
- Promptly and efficiently carry out all guest requests
- Maintain a professional manner with all hotel guests and employees
- Maintain guest/employee confidentiality.
- Address guest concerns in a positive and helpful manner and take prompt, corrective action where necessary
- Performs daily cleaning of assigned guest rooms and corridors to hotel standards.
- Ensure adequate linen and guest supplies are stocked on cart, the storage area is cleaned daily and that all equipment used is in good working conditions before commencing daily duties
- Prepare all assigned rooms in a timely manner and report “clean” to supervisor
- Collect dirty laundry and store for pick up according to departmental procedures outlined during training.
- Checks climate contracts including lights and temperature, and reports broken items to maintenance immediately
- Inspects rooms and public areas for cleanliness
- Ensures safety of Guests/employees and the safe handling of all cleaning products.
- Follow up on any unusual occurrences, damage or theft promptly and report to the Executive Housekeeper.
- Ensures the proper handling, storage and controls of cleaning products and the security of all housekeeping equipment and supplies.
- Report maintenance and lost and found items immediately.
- Maintain familiarity with fire products.
- Foster a spirit of teamwork while ensuring the department provides superior customer service to hotel employees and guests alike.
- Maintains safe working conditions by following safety rules and procedures and notifies management of problems where necessary.
- Ensures hotel management is informed of all unusual problems or matters of significance.
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with the corporate policies and procedures to achieve the overall objectives of this position.
- Other duties as required.
- Ability to stand and walk 4-8 hours a day
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 30lbs (13kgs)
- Ability to handle repetitious movement such as pulling, pushing, lifting and bending up to 6 hours a day.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual, Permanent
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of cleaning experience do you have?
- Are you in Milton, ON?
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
- cleaning: 1 year (Preferred)