This is a full time position in a fast growing food manufacturing company with premium Day shift.
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor the Maintenance Mechanic is responsible for providing overall mechanical support to the production group in the packaging and facilities to ensure continuous operations during the shift.
-Troubleshoot and repair various types of machinery in the processing & packaging departments.
- Diagnose mechanical and minor electrical problems.
-Provide a quick response for mechanical equipment breakdowns.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Ontario Industrial Millwright Certification would be an asset
- Previous experience with packaging equipment would be an asset.
- Possess strong oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of preventative maintenance programs
- Ability to work independently
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 /hour