WebSan Solutions is looking for a full-time permanent Microsoft Dynamics Solutions Architect to join our team!
WebSan Solutions Inc. is a multi-award winning company recognized for its top-notch customer service and software solutions. With offices in both Toronto, Canada, and Tennessee, USA, we are a premier Microsoft Dynamics Certified Partner and IT consulting and solutions provider. As the 2021 Microsoft Global Partner of the Year for Dynamics 365 Business Central and with over two decades of experience in Enterprise Software solutions, online business, and financial accounting software, the experts at WebSan know how to help transform businesses.
In this role, you will develop and implement functional solutions for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, as well as contribute to supporting existing clients with this Microsoft ERP solution. Experience in manufacturing is required for this role. This role can be performed remotely.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Lead the solution design, configuration, and deployment of multiple simultaneous implementation projects for Dynamics 365 Business Central
· Drive client-facing design sessions and assist with detailed documentation of business needs/requirements
· Architect and configure complex solutions within Dynamics 365 Business Central, which may also include designing and mapping integrations with 3rd party systems
· Investigate and resolve any technical challenges that arise, and propose feasible solutions that meet and exceed client expectations
· Lead End User Training and User Acceptance Testing phases of the project to drive understanding and acceptance of the new system for both technical and non-technical end users
· Participate in client-facing status update meetings with senior management
· Support existing clients with Dynamics 365 Business Central and other proprietary WebSan Applications
· Work closely with Implementation Leads and Project Managers to successfully maintain issue logs, meet timelines, and stay within budget
· Work closely with Business Analysts and Application Developers to execute system design/configuration and development of customizations
· Stay abreast of changes to the software and proactively action any resulting updates that are needed
· Act as a subject matter expert (SME) on Dynamics 365 Business Central and related WebSan Proprietary Applications for the internal team by constantly expanding your knowledge
Manager of Implementation Services
· Post-secondary education in Business and/or IT and/or Accounting
· Demonstrated knowledge of ERP systems and how they work within a business, particularly manufacturing
· Good understanding of general accounting practices
· Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems an asset
· RBDMS/SQL understanding an asset
· Solid understanding of interconnectivity and functional purpose for various systems (CRM for an ERP Customer)
· 3+ years of experience working with Dynamics NAV or Dynamics 365 Business Central, providing application support and assisting with implementations
· 2 or more years working on a project team
· Experience working for a Professional Service Firm, working with multiple clients simultaneously
· Microsoft Power Platform (Power BI and PowerApps) experience an asset
· Proven technical and analytical skills
· Well-developed systematic problem-solving skills
· Ability to explain complex solutions to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
· A "client first" demeanor and superior interpersonal skills
· Excellent verbal & written communication skills
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and juggle multiple priorities
This position requires COVID-19 vaccination per WebSan's Vaccination Policy. If you are hired, you would be expected to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to starting the position, unless an accommodation for a disability or sincerely held religious belief is needed under the Human Rights Code.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. Accommodations for reasons of disability will be provided upon request.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00-$110,000.00 per year
Supplemental pay types: