Mediagrif is a global leader in the development of a broad set of software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions that optimize and accelerate commercial interactions between buyers and sellers. Our platforms and services empower businesses around the world, allowing then to generate billions of dollars in transactions on an annual basis.
Reporting to the Team Leader, Accounts Payable and Receivable, the incumbent's primary responsibility is the management of accounts payable. The incumbent is responsible for the receipt/shipment, verification and follow-up of amounts due by Mediagrif and its subsidiaries.
Main Responsibilities :
- Receives, verifies, processes and pays all documents justifying a payment from Mediagrif and its subsidiaries;
- Maintains the various files related to suppliers;
- Receives, verifies, processes and ensures the reimbursement of personnel expense accounts;
- Prepares brief reports on the follow-up of accounts payable;
- Follows up on Purchase Orders (PO) and approvals;
- Prepares monthly accrual entries;
- Redistributes expenses to the various subsidiaries;
- Responsible for organizing and planning the work of the other members of the accounts payable team.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Very good oral and written communication skills, French and English;
- Ability to work under pressure with deadlines;
- Meticulous and precise in his work;
- Courteous and precise in his work;
- Sense of organization;
- Knowledge of Microsoft NAVISION and/or DYNAMICS 365 software (asset);
- Good experience with multi-company environment (intercos CAD & USD).
- DEC in administration / DEP in accounting;
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar position.
- A flexible work schedule (37,5 hours/week) in a friendly and dynamic environment.
- Competitive salaries, a comprehensive group insurance plan as of day 1 and access to an employer-sponsored share purchase plan after three (3) months.
- In addition to your vacation weeks, we offer you two (2) personal days, five (5) sick days and you get to enjoy a well-deserved paid break during the holiday season!
- Mediagrif realizes that quality of life and health is important to its employees and offers free coffee and fruit as well as access to its fitness room in Longueuil. You prefer Nautilus Plus, Energie Cardio or Idolem Yoga? We have corporate agreements with them too!
- Do you like socializing? In addition to your daily activities, the social committee organizes many activities such as brunches, cocktails, sports activities, etc.
who are we?
A well-established Quebec company since 1996, we are experts in the development and operation of electronic business networks.
With 600+ employees in Canada, the United States, Europe and China, Mediagrif strives to provide a work environment that focuses creativity, flexibility and collaboration.
How do we do it?
We hire motivated, passionate team players who aren’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and who take pride in contributing to a common goal.
Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we thank you for your interest in the company.
Mediagrif adheres to an equity and equality in employment program.