Do you want to work with one of Canada’s top oil and gas companies represented by an award-winning staffing agency? Look no further and join the Spirit circle today!
Our large and well-established Oil and Gas client is looking for an eager and analytical Inside Sales Representative in Calgary, AB.
What's in it for you?
- Work with a large and well-established Oil and Gas company, with possibility of extension or permanent placement.
- Full time shifts; Monday to Friday; 8 hours per day; 40 hours per week.
- 1 year contract; This position is looking to start September 30, 2019 with an expected review date of September 29, 2020.
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits.
- Representation by an award-winning staffing agency that invests in you professionally and takes the time to guide you through the process.
Did we peak your interest yet? If you have strong previous experience in industrial Sales and are knowledgeable on office environment logistics and construction then we want to hear from you! Apply Today!
In this position, the main responsibilities will be focused on Account Management of cash accounts and specialty supply accounts. Interface with customer and internal stake holders in execution of product delivery. Manage any customer service issues. In addition, the role will also involve taking on an entry level role in industrial sales, supporting outside sales and increasing sales with existing clients.
- Account management of cash, specialty supply accounts and pick up pricing.
- Act as primary liaison between client's Marketing and its customers regarding customer service issues. This includes product delivery, pricing, invoice issues.
- Liaise between Manufacturing, Supply & Logistics on job execution to ensure a high level of customer Satisfaction.
- Assist Sales team with deal entry.
- Act as systems super user for all Marketing systems including Salesforce.
- Manage customer complaint process.
- Manage rack pricing.
- Assist with Sales forecast process.
- Assist in job tendering and issuance of required documentation.
- Other duties as required.
- Bachelors Degree in Business or Economics is preferred.
- Must have 1 year of previous industrial Sales experience in related industry.
- 1-3-years previous experience in office environment logistics, construction is required.
- Excellent analytical, communication and strong customer service skills is required and vital for success in this role.
- Strong ability to multi-task and work well under pressure with extreme deadlines is required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal with personnel at various levels both internally and externally is required.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access) is required.
- Previous experience using Salesforce is preferred and considered an asset.
- Technological savvy is an asset.
- Ability to think outside the box and troubleshoot accordingly is strongly preferred and considered an asset.
- If this position is classified as safety risk sensitive, you must also be able to pass pre-access drug & alcohol testing.
- Successfully pass a criminal background check.
- Possession of or eligible to obtain a passport
CLOSES SEPTEMBER 18, 2019 OR SOONER IF A SUCCESSFUL IS CANDIDATE IDENTIFIED - APPLY ASAP ON OUR WEBSITE https://spiritstaffingandconsultinginc.applytojob.com/apply/gRYXp0pqBp/Inside-Sales-Representative-4500-1
**We thank all applicants for applying, however only those considered for an interview will be contacted directly**
Looking for more opportunities? Check out our website at www.spiritstaffing.org.
Don't see a posting that suits you? Apply to our "General Application" and our recruiters will get in touch when they have a job that fits you!
Follow us "Spirit Staffing & Consulting Inc" on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter for all our new postings.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- office environment logistics, construction: 1 year (Required)
- inside sales: 1 year (Required)
- Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access: 2 years (Required)