Certarus is the North American leader in providing low carbon energy solutions through a fully integrated compressed natural gas (CNG), renewable natural gas (RNG), and hydrogen platform. The company safely delivers clean-burning fuels to remote communities and industrial customers not connected to a pipeline.
By displacing more carbon-intensive fuels, Certarus is leading the energy transition and helping customers lower operating costs and improve environmental performance. With the largest fleet of specialty trailers in the world, the company is uniquely positioned to meet the growing demand for low and zero-emission fuel distribution.
Certarus is looking for a Logistics Coordinator to join the centralized dispatch team in a fast paced, high tech, team-oriented environment, with abundant opportunities for growth.
24/7 dispatching across all terminals in Canada and the USA is performed by a team of Logistics Coordinators, each assigned to a specific territory. The Logistics Coordinator is responsible for directly coordinating transportation of gas deliveries and all ancillary support equipment. This position will appeal to logistics professionals looking to expand their career into an emerging market in a key role focused upon supporting the continued growth of North America’s largest CNG solutions provider.
This position is based out of the Calgary corporate office. Relocation assistance will be provided for suitable candidates.
- 5 on/4 off/5 on/5 off/4 on/5 off rotating 28-day schedule
- 12 hour shifts alternating day and night shifts
- Serve as a productive and collaborative member of a high-performing dispatching and planning team
- Synthesize information received from a variety of sources including sales and operations
- Plan trucking resources effectively and regularly adjust plans as needed
- Serving as primary point of contact for internal and third-party truck drivers for planning and dispatching of truck loads within the assigned territory
- Monitoring customer gas consumption rates and dispatching loads to replenish inventory based on gas consumption rates and gas volume available on site
- Dispatching using computer programs including gas flow monitoring, fleet GPS monitoring, electronic logbooks, and fleet management software
- Achieving transportation efficiency by proactively planning the most cost effective and efficient loads
- Building and managing respectful and productive relationships with drivers and field operations staff in a fast-paced, high-energy work environment
- Reviewing internal and third-party trucking invoices through the electronic field ticketing system
- Collecting and reporting key logistics performance data daily
- Minimum of 3 years’ in logistics and transportation or related field
- Outstanding communication, organization, and critical thinking skills
- Proven ability to balance multiple priorities and plan time effectively
- Ability to remain focused and positive under stressful conditions
- Self-motivated and able to work without immediate day-to-day supervision
- Previous experience in oilfield dispatching considered an asset
Certarus embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way and considers qualifications, merit, and business needs in our hiring decisions. Certarus is and will remain an Equal Opportunity Employer._
Certarus offers a competitive compensation package, including benefits and RRSP plans. Above all, we offer unlimited career advancement opportunities with a dynamic, rapidly growing organization.
Job Type: Full-time