· Produce Web Interfaces for Business Applications leveraging Angular/ReactJS leveraging existing standardized libraries and utilities.
· Collaborate with members of the team and the customer to ensure the product meets client’s expectations
· Be able to lead a team of developers to meet the team’s objectives.
Scope/Complexity of Work
The Senior Developer needs to passionately execute on high-quality deliverables as assigned. They will work collaboratively to ensure consistent and performant approaches for the entire user experience and analytic code developed inside the system They will interact directly with client project team members and operation staff to support live customer developments
· Contribute to Agile development methodology in terms of Sprint Planning
· Contribute high quality code and participate in code review and Sprint Demos.
· Implement stories and use-cases and keep task tracking updated.
· Experience with responsive web design
· Experience understanding and working with RESTFUL APIs.
· Experience building and debugging complex systems in a team environment.
· Experience with logging frameworks
· Applying standards, process, and architectural improvements
· Apply high standards for performance, efficiency, testing, and scaling
· Experience working small, growing teams of engineering teams and are ready to make an immediate impact on the performance and stability of the platform
· Experience and comfort in collaborative working
· Detail-oriented and analytical approach to software engineering and are not afraid to make architectural decisions
· Be customer focused - learn about the business to help bring value to our customers
· Act technology driven - design, implement, and test new functionality
Job Type: Full-time