The Country Inn & Suites by Radisson is currently seeking a Houseperson to join our Team. As a Houseperson, you will be responsible for cleaning common areas and responding to guest requests in a friendly, enthusiastic, professional, and timely manner in accordance with brand and guest service standards. Seeking individuals who work well independently as well as working with others.
A Houseperson will also be responsible for cleaning and maintaining common areas of the hotel and providing assistance in the laundry room when required.
- Collects soiled linen for laundering.
- Received linen supplies from floor shoots.
- Maintains housekeeping carts.
- Removes trash collected by room attendants.
- Walk all assigned floors at beginning and end of shift to ensure cleanliness standards are achieved
- Pickup clean linen and refill the par stock of linen on each floor pantry.
- Deliver towels, cribs, cots and other items to the guest rooms on requests.
- Perform duties of room attendant when necessary.
- Sort linen, stock room attendant closets.
- Refill the par stock of guest aminities and supplies on each floor pantry.
- Help the room boys / house maids with the heavy lifting when super cleaning / spring cleaning of rooms.
- Clean all public areas in the prescribed manner while following department standard operating procedures.
- Manage guest request in a timely and efficient manner.
- All other duties as is assigned.
- A friendly and enthusiastic individual with a neat professional appearance
- Frequent bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting and stretching are required to fulfill cleaning and inspection tasks.
- Required to work flexible hours including weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Passionate about customer care.
- High Standards and attention to detail.
- Team player.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize competing demands.
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers in a professional manner.
- Previous hotel experience is an asset
Please send us your resume or stop by and apply in person at: 5525 Victoria Avenue, Niagara Falls, ON
Job Type: Full-time
- hotel: 1 year (Preferred)