About S&P Real Estate Corp.
S&P is an international real estate boutique specializing in the design, marketing and sale of luxury and super prime real estate, headquartered in Vancouver, BC. S&P provides world-class developers with a bespoke service that includes access to its exclusive worldwide-network of national and international sales partners. For further information, please visit www.sprec.com
The purpose of the Business Technology Manager is to lead the alignment between S&P’s technological resources and business needs. They will help create a more productive and innovative work environment by ensuring that all teams receive the necessary training and support to fully leverage the relevant platforms including the company’s proprietary Salesforce CRMs, MarketMatch and BlueDot. The Business Technology Manager is also responsible for meeting the Company’s growing needs by researching, maintaining, & implementing forward thinking technologically based solutions that align with the company’s strategies and tactics. The ideal candidate for this position is an organized, detailed oriented individual who is able to manage multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment. This position requires a deadline driven professional with a strong work ethic and background in business systems, with the ability to anticipate needs before they arise, and an eye towards innovation.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Advance Business Technology
- Continually analyze systems standards to assess how they can be improved on through technological solutions to help enable sales, improve overall team/customer/client experience and overall operational efficiency/effectiveness
- Provide recommendations to Client Services and Business Operations on technologies that can innovate current systems, and improve our delivery of services and maintain market differentiator for S&P as part of our overall annual planning
- Leading the sourcing and configuration of office technologies (both hardware and software)
- Assess and lead improvements to systems and processes to ensure reliability, security and scaleability
Creation and Management of Technology Standards
- Create technology standards for corporate and project levels, and lead process creation, documentation, and maintenance of such standards
- Ensure each project has their documented standards, processes and systems to ensure smooth delivery of technology solutions, enabling efficient project startups for sales to be successful, and reduce operational lead time
- Create and manage the hardware and software standards
- Manage technology related budgets and billing at both the corporate and project levels
Deliver Technology Solutions
Corporate Business Systems
- Managing external third-party technology vendors and support providers
- Providing general high-level support and troubleshooting for existing office equipment and technology
- Performing overall records maintenance through S&P’s online file sharing system (currently Sharefile)
- Acting as a point of contact for various in-house systems, including security, internet, and phones
- Domain management
- Software management
- Communicate and train end-users on business technology systems and assist with technology adoption.
- Proactively plan and perform regular scheduled maintenance, including updating documentation as required.
Salesforce CRM Advancement & Support - MarketMatch (Project) & Bluedot (Corporate)
- Co-leading development of MarketMatch 2.0 by analyzing our current systems and assets; research, recommend and implement solutions and upgrades
- Support the Operations Director with ensuring the project teams are trained on our business systems, including any ongoing upgrades and modifications
- Analyze team productivity/efficiency and make suggestions where applicable to enhance the user experience, increase adoption, and maximize data captured.
- Work directly with corporate marketing to ensure the reporting needs are met for eblasts and other forms of communication
- Conduct regular audits to assess data integrity and accuracy, while regularly maintaining database integrity including regular backups & duplicate management
- Ongoing high level MarketMatch support and assistance to project teams, or coordination of the same.
- Develop and manage a data entry best practice process for BlueDot
- Collaborate with BlueDot users to develop a pipeline database
World Housing – Nonprofit CRM
- Manage World Housing’s operating system on the Salesforce platform.
- Organize all inflows, storage, and management of World Housing data.
- Simplified reporting through Salesforce (to developers, ourselves, board, public, etc.)
- Tracking business development (evidenced by weekly reports)
Qualifications & Competencies
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- Undergraduate degree;
- Experience leading and managing projects, meeting deadlines and budgets, and coordinating the efforts of other team members;
- Demonstrated leadership potential, excellent interpersonal skills, and a drive to succeed in his/her chosen profession;
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or other CRMs
- Passion for real estate, analysis and uncovering insights, ability to structure quantitative and qualitative problem-solving approaches, and attention to detail and accuracy;
- High levels of proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word;
- Excellent research and writing skills;
- Exceptional analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Current with trends and new technologies
- Ability to both think strategically and execute tactically
- Excellent verbal communication skills; able to effectively organize the information and analysis in a way to easily understand, bring to attention key insights that results in diligent decision making by the organization;
- Professional in demeanor and appearance, a self-starter, efficient, and a “team player.”
- Salesforce.com Administrator Certification
- Experience implementing a corporate CRM
- Knowledge of Luxury brands & experiences
Working conditions and Physical Requirements
- Able to work the odd weekends in research and/or assisting the organization’s project launches
- Able to travel within and out of country as required
Job Type: Full-time
- Salesforce: 3 years (Required)