Vision Extrusions Group, a manufacturer of custom PVC Extrusion, located in Vaughan, is looking for an experienced Quality Control Inspector to add to our current Quality Assurance Team.
- Perform production line QA/QC functions as required. Conduct relevant physical (using a caliper), visual inspection / testing on finished product.
- Manage sample collection per production run. Collect samples at various stages of production.
- Identify, report and investigate any deviation to Customer Part Drawing tolerances/requirements
- Interact with Production Department to identify and report non-conforming material / product
- Perform and assist in administrating internal and external lab testing and test result documenting
- Participate or assist in internal audits in as needed basis
Skills & Abilities:
- Must be able to read / interpret dimensional part drawings
- Must be able to use a caliper to measure critical tolerances
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a cross functional team environment.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent time management and stress managing skills
- Strive in fast paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (English)
- BSc. or college diploma in Quality or manufacturing would be an asset
- 1 year experience in manufacturing specializing in Quality Assurance/ Quality Control activities an asset
- Must be available for day, afternoon shifts
- Combination of an office and plant setting
- Interacting with various levels of management and employees
The Company will offer a Comprehensive Compensation Package that includes Salary and Health Benefits. Should you feel that you meet the criteria listed in this posting please submit your resume. We thank all applicants however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Quality: 1 year (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
- Quality Control: 1 year (Preferred)