S.M.S. Super Maximum Security Incorporated. is a top security solutions provider.
Since our establishment in 2013, S.M.S. provides security guard, mobile patrol, and emergency services. We cover a diverse group of industries throughout the Province of Ontario. Here at S.M.S., our clients are assured of first-class, efficient and professional security guard services. We provide an individualized service that caters specifically to the client's security needs and protection. Our valued customers are the key focus of our service. We strive on making them feel safe and secure while providing them with the peace of mind that they deserve. We offer some of the most attractive pay rates in the industry and have some of the best staff retention levels.
COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
S.M.S. Super Maximum Security Incorporated is always interested in speaking to those that have an interest in working for our company where you will always be respected and valued as an employee.
Please feel free to submit a resume for future employment opportunities!
Please Note: We appreciate the interest of all applicants, however, only candidates selected to move forward with the hiring process will be contacted.
JOB POSITION: SITE SECURITY SUPERVISORS
The qualified candidate would be responsible for the overall management and control of the job sites’ security operation. They would be responsible for ensuring our client's security needs and requirements are met to the highest standard. Ability to oversee the management of the security team, while ensuring that company policies, standards, and procedures are fulfilled at all times.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written & oral
- Possess a valid (Ontario) Driver's License
- Possess a Valid (Ontario) Security Guard license
- Previous Security Supervisory experience – preferred/desirable
- Have post secondary education, college degree, or Police Foundations
- Previous Surveillance / (CCTV) experience
- Must be reliable & punctual
- Strong customer focus
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt to operational needs
- Intermediate level PC Skills. Effective computer skills, with basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel are required.
- 5-year verifiable work/career history.
- All applicants must be legally eligible to work Canada. You must live and within the province of Ontario.
DUTIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Safeguard and protect company assets in a fast-paced and demanding environment, this includes people, property and information.
- Undertake mandatory company training as directed by the Client or S.M.S. Super Maximum Security Incorporated
- Effective supervision and management of site personnel.
- Evaluate, assess and analyze the performance of security personnel.
- Answering and directing telephone calls in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensure and maintain a high level of customer service
- Prompt and accurate submission of all necessary reports, provide documentation to the appropriate departments.
- Screen visitors before allowing them to enter the premises.
- Attendance and timekeeping of staff.
- Conduct security guard duties, Including foot patrols. Security supervisors are in charge of the whole security team.
- Communicate with the security team through the use of walkie-talkies and provide them instructions.
- Assign security officers with their duties. and be in charge of monitoring the CCTVs / Surveillance systems.
- Ensure premises are free from all kinds of dangers.
- Ensure compliance with applicable security policies. while implementing security measures, health and safety, regulations, and site/company procedures.
- Initiate disciplinary measures wherever necessary.
- Monitor all staff, visitors, and contractor activities on the site
- Communicate issues discovered! Involvement in dealing with Incidents, and Issues on a regular/hourly/daily basis.
- Inspect and cover all vulnerable spots onsite.
- Train all new security guards regarding all the security protocols of the agency (S.M.S. Super Maximum Security Incorporated).
- Liaison with Law Enforcement, POLICE, EMS, and FIRE DEPARTMENTS
Reference ID: 5017112433
Job Types: Full-time, Casual, Permanent
Salary: $18.90 /hour
- SECURITY SUPERVISOR: 5 years (Preferred)