This position is responsible for handling customer inquiries and requests received from the public across a variety of communication channels; achieves established KPI’s; tracks and documents details of customer interactions in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Successful completion of a College diploma in Business Administration, or a related field, or approved equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum two (2) years’ current demonstrated experience delivering service to customers in a contact centre environment.
- Demonstrated experience in computer applications such as a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system and other applications.
- Demonstrated knowledge of contact centre operations including telephony and technology.
- Demonstrated knowledge of complaint, de-escalation and conflict resolution techniques and ability to work with the pressure and challenges of receiving complaints on a regular basis.
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision-making skills and the ability to provide high quality customer service
- Knowledge and demonstrated ability in corporate core competencies including customer focus, communication, collaboration and personal ownership.
As Required and Varied
How to Apply
Please apply online by September 27, 2021. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted via email.
$30.65 to $33.33 per hour
This is an Addition to staff
Union position - CUPE Local 905 (York Region Unit)