Position Summary: (English, Hindi and Urdu Speakers)
Content Reviewers/Moderators are responsible for the day to day management of Application or Internet content, ensuring a quality experience is provided to millions of application or internet users. Reviewers have the opportunity to make a significant and direct impact on the quality of social media and advertising products. Work includes screening and monitoring social media sites or applications for abusive, violent, maliciously false or other inappropriate content ensuring a safe experience for users and communities. Content Reviewers are responsible for optimal quality and productivity levels by making decisions regarding the content based on guidelines and policies. Requires energetic professional with some technical aptitude and strong attention to detail. Experience in social media and advertising and in dealing with online website navigation is required.
- Responsible for evaluating online social media or advertising content in conjunction with policy.
- Visually navigate and review images and text-based content through internally developed applications or client tools as appropriate.
- Analyze and evaluate the appropriateness of videos, sound, article, or any piece of information for social media publication;
- Proof read contents before publication or broadcasting and make sure they are not violation company’s code of conduct;
- Approve or flag content in violation of client requirements and code of conduct;
- Edit images in accordance with client standards
- Participate in meetings to discuss findings and ongoing recommendations for content editing.
- Use internally developed applications to generate quality reports if required.
- Maintain high-quality deliverables in daily workflow.
- Examine content which may include ad units, applications, or web pages, and record findings using web-based tools and workflow systems.
- Work with exceptional attention to detail and deliver optimal quality and productivity levels determined through data analysis.
- Send feedback to content author through appropriate channels.
- High School Diploma or GED Required (BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred).
- Resiliency: Ability to view content that may be offensive, strong or abhorrent, with understanding.
- Fluency in written and spoken English or language required by the project
- Proven ability to deliver highest quality results while paying strict attention to detail.
- Analytical, a quick learner, and have a penchant for providing a better experience for Internet users.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with high volume and complex demands.
- Strong team player that can remain positive during challenging assignments and balance priorities when necessary.
- Have a strong desire to learn continually and grow professionally.
- Personal experience using internet websites and internet social communication tools.
- If required by project: Strong knowledge of national and international political, historical and social news and figures in the media.
- Comfortable with and understand that the job requires reviewing internet content that may be deemed inappropriate and/or contain explicit material.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Advanced MS Excel and Word skills coupled with exceptional attention to detail and a proven ability to quickly learn new tools.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: From $17.05 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types: