Do you imagine yourself in an organization where you honestly feel that you are making a difference; doing work that is interesting and challenging? Then you should consider a career at Wilkinson & Company LLP.
Our holistic approach fosters initiative, confidence and professional growth. As Eastern Ontario’s leading regional accounting firm, we serve a broad range of industries and not-for-profit organizations providing our staff with extensive experience as well as interesting and challenging work.
Who We Are:
We offer a small firm feel with the opportunity for work-life balance yet our staff, resources, and technical knowledge could rival any national firm. Wilkinson & Company LLP continues to grow and prosper; we are leaders in our field and committed to service excellence. We work as a team, for the firm, our clients, and for each other. At Wilkinson & Company LLP you will be given every opportunity to reach your full potential and enjoy a rewarding and prosperous career.
The successful candidate will have the following primary responsibilities:
- Work closely with the admin team to proof and finalize financial statements;
- Archive working papers into our paperless environment;
- Respond to Canada Revenue Agency queries;
- Assist clients, bankers, and lawyers with any required documentation;
- Preparing and performing bank deposits, receiving and distributing mail, scheduling courier pick-ups and deliveries;
- Scheduling meetings, appointments, and meeting rooms as required;
- Assisting with attending to the bank and post office daily to make deposits and pick-up and post mail;
- Provide support to the administrative team which includes intake processing, directing calls/inquiries; and
- Other duties as assigned.
What You'll Bring to the Role:
- Completion of a Business or Office Administration Diploma or related experience is an asset;
- 2-3 years’ experience as an administrative assistant in a professional accounting or services firm is an asset;
- Strong oral and written communication skills with strong attention to detail;
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite with the desire to learn new software;
- The ability to work with and maintain confidential information; and
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, delivering high efficiency and high quality work.
Interviews will be held as candidates are screened, and will be conducted via telephone, and/or virtual meetings.
We thank all applicants for your interest in working for Wilkinson & Company LLP. Only those applicants who have been selected for an interview will be contacted.
Accommodations will be provided to applicants to enable equitable participation in the recruitment process.
Job Type: Full-time