POSITION: Customer Performance Manager Lvl II
Location: Kanata, ON, CANADA
Position: Full time
Industry: Electronics Repair
Company URL: www.renrns.com
Renaissance is a global leader in telecommunications, electronics and harsh environment repair located in Kanata. We provide excellence in customer centric technology and infrastructure solutions to “keep the traffic moving.”
We are seeking a skilled team player to nurture and retain established customers as well as to identify and close new business opportunities.
- Develop a comprehensive knowledge of customer business and culture
- Typical portfolio size $1-$3 million
- Resolve routine and some non-routine, or complex problems and communicates solution or requested information their customer group.
- Respond to all requests with accuracy and promptness. Work to customer deadlines and help with delivery of “quote to close” salesmanship
- Understand and communicate the company value proposition. Assist in negotiation process to overcome customer obstacles and objections
- Act as customer representative inside our organization. Manage and communicate their customer deliverables.
- Coordinates closely with Operations and Logistics groups to resolve issues and ensure on-time delivery and customer satisfaction
- Provide regular updates and define on-going strategies to work within their customer base.
- Assist/provide relief for CPM Lvl III
- Technical College Diploma in Electronics Engineering or Business Administration or Equivalent Work Experience
- Previous account experience with products and services in defense, telecommunications or electronics manufacturing environment
- Previous Project Management experience a definite asset
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to work in a close-knit team environment as well as leading corporate relationships with customer base
- Energy and commitment to solve last minute issues or customer demands.
- Excellent computer skills with a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Telecommunications or Inventory transactional sales experience
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations such as the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must meet eligibility requirements of the ITAR and of the Controlled Goods Directorate (CGD).
We thank you for your interest in Renaissance Repair and Supply. Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time