We are a team of visioners, designers, developers that build highly efficient web-based e-commerce solutions and online stores, which brings seamless online shopping experience to our high-end customers. We have a good track record of success in Asia, and we are expanding our outreach to the global level and looking for talented developers to join us.
If building up scalable e-commerce or content platforms, working collaboratively with other teams in different parts of the world, and be part of a new software development team sounds interesting to you, please apply now.
- Build and expand features of our web-based e-commerce solutions (Online stores, Content websites, Payment gateways, Search Service) for the entire group.
- Design, write, modify, integrate, and test code.
- Create a highly customized theme from scratch with the design team.
- Code review and handling merge requests from other developers.
- Guide other developers to provide viable solutions to problems.
- Tailor modules and plugin to meet business requirements on top of the underlying framework.
- Writing and reading RESTful / GraphQL APIs to retrieve data and services to support the shopping experience.
- Modularise and break down a sophisticated system for long term maintenance and ongoing flexibility.
- Work closely with project managers to provide progress reporting and change management.
Experience and Skills
- Hands-on experience in developing customer-facing web sites with PHP. Hands-on experience in Magento 2 or any modern e-commerce platform will be a plus.
- Solid understanding of MVC and able to produce high-quality Object Oriented code with IoC container
- Submitting deliverables to VCS (E.g., Git and Git Flow)
- Experience in designing practical schemas and efficient SQL queries
- Willing to learn and able to work independently
- Have track records of participating in the process of building an MVP product from a concept.
- 5+ years building a variety of web applications.
- A college program or Bachelor's degree in computer science, web design, or related is required.
Full-time and on-site.
Anticipated start date
As soon as possible
Good to have
- Hands-on experience and sound knowledge with any PHP framework (Laravel, Symfony, Zend)
- Have developed with any PHP CMS framework (Drupal, CMS)
- Have worked with any NoSQL databases (Redis, MongoDB)
- Know the basics of Agile Methodology.
Our office is in Vancouver, BC. Local Candidates are preferred.
Visit our company website (www.tell.com) and shop (www.watchshopping.com) for more details.
Interested parties, please send your full resume with available date, current, and expected salary.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $70,000.00-$90,000.00 per year
- ReactJS: 3 years (Preferred)
- HTML/CSS: 5 years (Preferred)
- PHP: 5 years (Preferred)