Index Exchange is looking for an IT Support Analyst to join our Montreal office. The IT team at IX provides comprehensive support to our 430+ employees working around the globe. This role will focus primarily on providing support to internal users in all of Montreal as well as helping the team deliver on some of their ambitious global initiatives. You'll be responsible for providing end user support in these key locations including configuration of machines for new hires, supporting both Mac and Windows users. In addition to your support duties, we're also looking for someone who has experience troubleshooting network issues, setting up audio/video equipment and strong knowledge of Linux and scripting. An important part of this role will be your ability to work independently and to partner with end users across different geographies.
Here's what you'll be doing:
Here's what you need to have:
- Support IX users in Montreal
- Responsible for the initial setup and configuration of workstations and accounts
- Troubleshoot day-to-day technical issues with machines, peripherals, email, printers, phones, and applications
- Responsible for setting up audio/video equipment for company-wide video conference meetings
- Travel to different locations to provide support as offices in different countries expand and hire more employees
- Support other internal and cloud services used by Index Exchange as required (Jira/Confluence, G-Suite, JumpCloud, Slack, BlueJeans, etc.)
- Participate and manage IT implementation projects as required
Here's why you'll love working here:
- 4 + years of Linux Experience in a similar role
- 2 + years experience in Power Shell or other scripting tools
- Ability to work across different teams, especially remotely, to identify and resolve issues quickly
- Exceptional customer service and communications skills
- Experience working with both Windows and Mac operating systems is essential
- Bilingual/ English and French
- Experience working on small team with lots of autonomy - you need to be comfortable pushing your own projects and getting things done without a lot of oversight
- A bright and lively shared office space in Downtown Montreal easily accessible by public transit or bike
- No dress code and space to unwind, decompress and play games
- 100% coverage for health and dental benefits, 5% RRSP matching, and $5 monthly gym memberships at Énergie Cardio
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunity. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility - IX will welcome you.
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you'd like to request a reasonable accommodation.