Hiring an Office Administrator
Mature Retiree Preferred
3 days a week as a commencement leading to full time.
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Monday - Wednesday - Friday
If you are:
- Precisely Alert
- Possess Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Abundantly creative
- Genuinely polite and outspoken
- Terrifically professional
- A Critical Thinker
- Multi- tasked
- Ultra organized and thorough.
- Agile to handle filing duties, basic typing and correspondence, and data entry.
- Helpful and Hard working
- A Quick thinker
- Authentically Punctual
- Exceptional Hygiene Adaptation
- Well groomed
- Demonstrate fast typing skills and working knowledge of common software programs such as Microsoft Office suite, Excel, Power Point
- Write letters and emails on behalf of other office staff
- Take accurate minutes of meetings
- Reply to email, telephone or face to face enquiries
- Resolve administrative problems
- Resolve Clients issues
- Complete invoices
- General Scheduling And Telephone Skills
- Typing Documentation Skills
- Meeting Planning
- Verbal Communication and Written Communication.
- Dependability and Attention to Detail.
- Administrative Writing Skills.
- Proven admin or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- At least 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- College degree preferred
TOP skills & proficiencies:
- Reporting Skills
- Administrative Writing Skills
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Problem Solving
- Supply Management
- Verbal Communication
- Discretion and Judgment
Please remember: A cover letter must be presented for a better understanding of your personality.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.10 /hour
- Management: 5 years (Required)
- Longevity in placework: 5 years (Required)
- office administration: 5 years (Required)
- Office Management: 5 years (Required)
- Customer Relations: 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- Niagara Falls, ON (Preferred)