Previous experience in the field is mandatory.
Located in the heart of downtown Montreal, Ecksand’s mission of making our sustainable high-end jewelry accessible and enjoyed for a lifetime is an environment that you’ll love being apart. By joining our fun-loving and growth oriented group, you’re joining a sales team of passionate like minded people all dedicated to making a difference with important bridal rings and jewelry that clients will keep for a lifetime and pass on for generations. Knowledge of jewelry, diamonds, and gemstones is not obligatory but a passion and interest in them is the best start! We train our candidates to become the best versions of themselves that they can be in their careers. We are a continuously growing brand and offer very competitive salary and internal growth opportunities.
Here’s a non-exhaustive list of common daily tasks:
- Acting as a liaison and first point of contact with internal and external customers, vendors, and team members, interacting with them in a professional and timely manner,
- Acting as liaison and first point of contact between the production, marketing and sales department.
- Responding to information requests, preparing the necessary documentation and ensuring follow-up actions; and meeting with people of interest and other important associates of the company on behalf of the company founders.
- Reviewing and filtering all incoming and outgoing mail, calls, emails, and faxes:
- Overseeing and monitoring all internal correspondence and reports;
- Coordinating messenger and courier service with suppliers
- Continuously monitoring, responding to, and forwarding incoming emails; and updating and maintaining existing contact lists.
- Drafting and approving written communications, reports, presentations, and spreadsheets:
- Conducting research and generating reports by collecting data from various tools and/or consolidating it into reports .
- Managing the executive’s professional and personal calendar and meeting requests, coordinating appointments and ensuring everything runs in a smooth, timely manner:
- Ensuring tasks and projects are completed within deadlines in all departments.
preparing meeting agendas so as to maximize time efficiency;
taking notes during meetings and writing summaries;
booking conference rooms and other meeting locations;
securing venues and coordinating catering and other logistics when planning bigger events; and
handling travel and lodging arrangements.
- Filing and organizing paper and electronic documents, such as emails, reports, and other administrative records:
- Converting paper documents to digital using; and assisting with data entry and database maintenance.
- Understanding and keeping up-to-date with the business’ organization structure, policies, goals, and objectives
- Meeting with staff in charge of pop up stores and event to coordinate, travels, shipment, inventory management and relationships with vendors .
- Managing and reporting expenses if needed.
- In some rare cases, performing accounting-related tasks, such as bookkeeping and invoicing jointly with the accounting department.
- Daily meeting with the head of each department to make sure the goals are clear and to making sure instructions are followed.
- Daily meetings with the founders of the conpany and giving them input on performance of each department.
- Must have:
Perfectly bilingual in french and english.Maintain a clean and professional work environment.Ponctual and energetic.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,506.00 to $70,690.00 /year
- Administration: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- Drivers License (Class 5) (Required)
- English (Required)
- French (Required)