Backed by Yellow, Snap Inc.'s Accelerator Program, Cash Live is one of Vancouver's exciting new tech start-ups! A live-streamed poker & social casino game show platform specifically designed for mobile. Founded by a top-ranked Canadian professional poker player and a mobile gaming veteran, Cash Live is looking to grow its local team.
If you are passionate about visual design and creating mobile games, and want to be part of an agile innovative team working to build the next industry-leading live-strive technology then look no further!
Cash Live is seeking a cutting-edge UI, UX Artist that has experience with multiple shipped mobile products and has extensive Unity game engine experience then look no further!
All applications will be required to submit a digital portfolio and resume to be considered for this role.
- 2+ years of industry experience and has shipped at least 1 mobile game title.
- Expert knowledge of 2D art tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, and after-effects.
- Experience using Unity Game Engine - 2D & 3D art tools and pipelines.
- Ability to take direction and work well in team-based fast-paced environments.
- Experience designing beautiful UI and intuitive UX flows, creating optimized 2D & 3D assets and animation for mobile applications and/or games.
- Design, implement and optimize 2D & 3D art assets, graphics, animations, and menu flows.
- Collaborate with game designers, artists and developers to create and implement visually stunning graphics and animations.
- Ensure that all player-facing visuals and effects are up to the desired quality bar.
- Implement 2D & 3D art assets in the Unity Engine.
- Design UI art direction and build UX wireframes and mock-ups.
- Contribute to the continuous studio content pipelines.
- Troubleshoot content and asset-related technical issues.
- Document and uphold best practices.
- Fix bugs on the fly that are identified by the team.
Not mandatory but considered an asset;
- Degree/Diploma in Graphic Design, Animation, Motion Graphics, or Illustration.
Job Type: Full-time
- industry: 2 years (Preferred)