Position: Full Time
Hours: 7am – 3:30pm
Are you able to learn quickly, prioritize your tasks and do you have effective problem solving and communication skills? Are you accurate, detail oriented and do you have good computer skills?
The Technical Records Administrator is responsible for maintaining up-to-date technical records (Including the computerized maintenance tracking program) and assists the project managers for ensuring that the technical records as they relate to airframe, engines and component work scopes are properly and accurately detailed.
- Time Management
- Creative and Innovative Thinking
- Development and Continual Learning
- Problem Solving
- Accountability and Dependability
- Research and Analysis
- Decision making and Judgement
- Ethics and Integrity
- Planning and Organizing
- Energy & Stress management tools
- Team Work
- Assist Project Managers
- Monitor the project work scopes and ensure maintenance records are originated and maintained with respect to life, TBO items, airworthiness directives, and other special inspections.
- Monitor and maintain records for weight and balance amendments, equipment lists, loading data, and electrical load analysis.
- Ensure that all particulars of the maintenance functions have been entered in the appropriate aircraft logbooks and component history sheets and have been properly certified by a person holding the appropriate authority.
- Prepare aircraft technical records as required for the applicable airworthiness authority for the importation and exportation of aircraft.
- Maintain the technical files as they relate to aircraft, engines, and components.
- Understand the goals, values, and policies of the company and contribute to Flight Safety by remaining vigilant & respectful
- Generate tracking/status reports for employees as required.
- Provides technical research service for the maintenance department and others.
- Ensure that all Component History Records (CHR) are accurate and reflect what is recorded on the computerized maintenance tracking system.
- Other duties as assigned by the PRM or Supervisor.
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- 3 + years of experience in a data entry/administrative environment, previous experience in aviation or working with technical records/regulations is an asset;
- Basic understanding of aviation regulatory requirements;
- Good working knowledge of computer applications including Microsoft Office Suite;
- Comfortable working in both office and warehouse environments;
- Able to Performs assignments with instructions but is required to exercise independent judgment to maintain company standards;
- Ability to work overtime when required;
- Must be able to secure, pass and maintain a Transport Canada Aviation Security clearance;
- Must have secure transportation for work;
- Ability to develop, organize, and evaluate information to arrive at sound, supportable decisions;
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines and effectively handle changing priorities;
- Ability to respond appropriately in pressure situations with a calm and steady demeanor;
- Able to professionally perform all duties with a level of interpersonal skills appropriate to the position;
- Proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision and possess a high level of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Must be self-motivated, while having the ability to take direction within an open office environment;
- AW139 and S76 Experience in an asset.
- Understand and adherence to a strict code of confidentiality;
- Maintain a high standard of conduct; be respectful of co-workers, visitors, managers;
- Must possess a high degree of cultural awareness, respect, and sensitivity;
- Must be flexible; able to demonstrate sound work ethics; be considerate and fair; committed to safety;
- Strong knowledge of business and customer base an asset.
If you are interested in this position please apply by sending your resume and cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time