ONLY CANDIDATES LIVING IN THE MONTREAL AREA SHALL BE CONSIDERED.
We're looking for a Senior Web Dev with a passion for going beyond beautiful UI/UX, producing industrial strength secured clinical portals that shall be used by doctors, nurses, care managers and pharmacists worldwide. We've helped to create the current healthcare digital and mobile revolution. We need your help now to push it further and faster!
- Work on Tactio’s web clinical portal used by care professionals to monitor patients
- Create healthcare related front-end interfaces that will interact with Tactio’s cloud infrastructure via RESTful APIs
- Improve or modify current APIs to satisfy the product’s needs
- Work closely with product management, user experience designers and users
- Rapidly identify and solve problems proactively
- Research and evaluate the latest web industry trends and technologies
- Work with other developers to improve and standardize our design and development process
- Take responsibility and ownership for the code you deliver
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or another relevant field.
- Experience: 5-10 years of relevant experience
- Legally entitled to work in Canada and full-time residency in Montreal is mandatory
- Full knowledge of responsive design techniques for desktop, tablets & mobile
- A passion for beautiful design, technology, healthcare a plus
- Bilingual: English / French
- Good communication skills, spoken and written
If you like what you see, reach out to us with your CV. No need for a cover letter, we consider everyone who takes the time to apply. Again, you must be living in the greater Montreal area to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
- Front End Development: 5 years (Required)
- French and English (Preferred)