Navistar Canada, ULC., is a leading producer of International® brand commercial and military trucks, and IC Bus™ brand school and commercial buses. The company also provides truck and diesel service parts and financing services.
- Navistar has redesigned most of the International Truck vehicle line-up, including the LT Series and RH Series tractors, HX Series vocational truck, and soon to be introduced HV Series and MV Series trucks. The company is witnessing market share growth in several of its core segments, a testament to the customer acceptance of its new products
- Product quality and uptime has been a strong and ongoing focus across the entire company. Navistar has introduced a number of new powertrains to its truck line-up, including the International® A26 12.4L diesel.
- Our alliance with Volkswagen Truck and Bus increases our global scale, strengthens our competitiveness, and provides our customers with expanded access to cutting-edge products, technology and services.
- Superior parts and services offering throughout the country via our distribution channel
- Best in class non-asset based products that enable our customers to not only create value for themselves but for their customers as well
We value our employees and offer the following:
- Medical benefits without waiting period
- Yearly Health Services Spending Account
- Health Club Subsidy Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Best Doctors
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Defined Contribution Pension
We have a challenging and dynamic opportunity for the right candidate.
Sales leadership position with accountability for all Dealers and field personnel within Canada. Manage the Company’s resources to best support the Business Planning Process and develop effective business partnerships with Sales Managers & Dealer Principals within the assigned area. Lead and facilitate the sales and business within the area including specific actions to achieve planned business results. This role is the primary Corporate contact for the dealers in development and execution of the planning process.
- Business Partner/consultant to the Dealer Sales Managers/Dealer Principle.
- Lead the regional team in achievement of the corporate sales objectives - focused on aggressive year over year improvements to the plan.
- Hire, coach and develop direct reports.
- Accountable for developing the team and managing relationships within the team.
- Manage the collaborative planning process and ensure that agreed upon action items are captured and reflected in the Business Plan. Including accountabilities and timelines.
- Conduct quarterly review of the Business Plan with the Dealer Principal
- Establish plans and actions for new business development.
- Develop comprehensive understanding of customer/market knowledge and competitive environment.
- Ensure the integration of field team plans and activities within the region
- Build effective business relationships with dealers and monthly performance tracking
- Company liaison for all functional business units
- Measure and communicate the actions and results for the region
- Develop segmentation based sales strategies and implement with team
We welcome you to bring your talents to this opportunity to make a contribution with an industry leader known for superior people, products, and services.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note: All potential candidates will be required to complete a back check
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Management: 4 years (Required)
- Advanced Data analysis: 1 year (Preferred)
- Truck Industry: 5 years (Required)
- Sales, Dealer Operations, or Sales support: 8 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)