Fiberlinks is a consumer product company supporting a number of different companies; Symak Sales, Green Earth Bags, Ricardo BH and Priva. We are a fast-growing business with extra ordinary business growth opportunity with e-commence as one with a multi company focus.
The e-commerce manager would be a new role for Fiberlinks Group of Businesses. This person will be responsible for the e commerce business efforts across all of the different divisions, overseeing ecommerce merchandising from product selection, sequencing and categorization as well as managing ongoing sales optimization and of course the implementation of all product uploading.
The Vice President of Business Development aligning the sales strategy for the entire company ensuring that we do not have conflicts or disruption. They will be responsible for sales and gross margin targets.
To be successful in this role, the candidate must possess strong commercial e commerce skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize and be driven by results.
We are not looking for a programmer and we are not looking for someone with a good product eye, we are looking for someone who can collaborate and execute upon our companies e commerce sales strategies from beginning to end
In collaboration with VP Business Development, determine the e commerce sales strategy for each division. Starting with what is in place and making an evaluation and realigning business goals with each strategy
- Develop measurement strategies using Google Analytics and other site metric evaluation tools to drive ongoing business optimization
- Responsible for all of the product upload
- Responsible for providing design with all of the visual criteria
- Responsible for all product knowledge criteria and support from Product Managers
- Responsible for measuring results, analyzing performance, and making the necessary adjustments the meet sales
- For Symak, work with IT service company to identify new web platform and support all aspects of execution.
- Collaborate on the evaluation of a product organization or categorization that addresses the customer purchase journey and facilitates navigation of the website
- Oversee ecommerce content operations to ensure optimal customer experience and enhance site performance – including A/B testing
- Manage pricing updates and review of competition in support with product managers
- Support company business marketing related to all media outlets
- In collaboration with business analyst, develop weekly and monthly site plan/forecast based off business plan in partnership with Merchandising and Planning teams to ensure inventory levels, assortment and replenishment meet the demand level from the online store
- Develop a clear tracking template with a view of priorities and progress against day to day calendar with business partners and senior leadership
- Research market and industry trends to perform competitor product analysis on uploaded product
- Serve as a liaison between sales, customer coordinator, analyst, order fulfillment to ensure digital solutions meet expectations and provide customer value
- Lead the development or optimization of digital applications or service, e-commerce operations or closely related field; 3PLs, ERPs, OMS, Fraud & CRM processes & systems.
- Analyze business and technology requirements to develop Proof-of-Concepts and Pilot projects using the factual methodology
- Considers security and data protection at all times
- Work with developers for the setup and delivery of application development environments for continuous deployments
- Analyze current programs and processes for web platform - Analyzes the performance of current software, programs and applications. Support outside IT service running diagnostics and identifies problems
- Develop and documents processes and procedures
- Supports QA activities including functional/user acceptance testing
- Supports orchestration of all brand content management activities as well as omnichannel promotional activities as needed
- Work closely with internal team and processes (accounting, finance, warehouse, customer service) to build, refine and/or maintain centralized systems and data “connectors” by which the e-commerce business reports, measures and runs the business
- Special project; Team leader for Responsible for managing the development of innovative digital and web consumer experiences for the company wide web site
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in mathematics, statistics, business or technology
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience in web operations management for at least three to five years
- Must have demonstrated experience in supporting B-to-B and B-to-C sites
- Experience in Digital/ E-commerce operations or closely related field, 3PLs, ERPs, OMS, Fraud & CRM processes & systems
- Strong organizational, time management, communication, process orientation and problem-solving skills with multiple clients/vendors/projects
- Ability to multitask, recommend and enforce industry best practices
- Ability to create or utilize data visualization tools and dashboards
- Strong understanding and experience with Web Platform, preferably; Shopify, Amazon, Word press and as many others as possible
- Understanding of Analytics
- Implementing testing platforms, functional, and performance/load tests
- Ability to use, track, and respond to all work assignments using JIRA/Basecamp based ticketing system - preferred
This is an incredible opportunity for someone who wants the ability to drive a commercial e-commerce business from start to finish, building an e commerce strategy that will result in a strong profitable business. This role will be supported closely by all team members and the right person will work directly with the VO Business development to realize the company’s corporate e commerce sales objectives. We are looking for a well-rounded commercial e commerce manager who can realize our business objectives, if that is you, please contact us, we want to meet with you.
Job Type: Full-time