Technical Sales Representative
Brunette Machinery Co. Inc. is a leading supplier of wood processing machinery for the Sawmill, Pulp and
Paper, and Biomass/pellet manufacturing industries.
We are looking for a Technical Sales Representative with:
- Comprehensive knowledge of wood processing machinery
- Self-motivation and a very strong drive to succeed
- Experience in heavy equipment capital sales
- A strong understanding of the sales process
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Willingness to work flexible hours, always putting the customer first.
Responsibilities include normal sales activities, travel across North America, trade shows, sales presentations to
clients, and customer technical support. Requires up to 30-50% travel. Must have valid driver’s license,
passport, must be able to travel in both Canada, USA, and possibly world-wide with no restrictions.
This is a full time position based out of Surrey, BC, reporting directly to the President, and will be key to driving
sales growth, assist with company strategic planning, and new product development, and launching new
products. Apply by emailing your resume to email@example.com
Phone calls from agencies and solicitors will not be accepted.