- Business organizational support, helping to ensure action items, deadlines, and deliverables related to business activities are completed, ensuring daily/weekly review.
- Daily administrative and personal support in scheduling, correspondence, scheduling personal appointments, assistance with personal errands, liaising with House Manager, and other miscellaneous tasks (travel, medical doctors etc.) as required.
- Calendar Management - strategically managing access to Executive time, while proactively managing coordination of multiple complex calendars.
- Email Management - Monitor emails, assist with responding and prioritizing related tasks, drafting replies and other email correspondence, responding on behalf of Executive.
- Meeting Management - scheduling and managing meeting requests as well as related materials and communications - with sensitivity to time and prioritization. Ensuring that the family office members are organized, informed and prepared for all meetings. When requested, attending and preparing minutes for meetings.
- Time Management - Conserve Executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence/signature requests; proactively draft communication, prioritize flow of information; gather and condense information.
- Office Management - Ensuring office supplies and services are scheduled and coordinated, potential onboarding assistance with new employees.
- Document Filing - Develop and maintain appropriate document filing systems, (hard and soft systems) ensuring that confidential information is protected.
- Technical Assistance - Provide technical assistance including setting up hardware, troubleshooting, calls to customer service/support, tutorials, maintenance of hardware such as computers, printers, and software orientation.
- Document Execution - Facilitate execution of documents including in-person pick up from business head office, with additional use of digital (DocuSign) or physical facilitation (courier and fed ex.)
- Liaison - Serving as the main point of contact for Executive as well as incoming administrative requests.
- Event Planning - Organizing and executing both internal events and external gatherings/conferences.
- Manage and organize all invoices and bills (Business and Personal) including payments
- Sort through correspondence from CRA and others, direct to appropriate members
- Tracking and submission of expenses
- Review and pay online bills including providing technical support to execute payment in addition to bill payments via cheques that require coordination of courier delivery
- Basic bookkeeping entries
- Ability to be flexible and responsive to changing priorities and task requirements.
- Highly detail-oriented and organized with the ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize work assignments in a fast-paced, challenging environment with shifting deadlines.
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills.
- High interpersonal skills and sensitivity to various dynamics within family relationships.
- Skilled at writing, analyzing, and synthesizing information, as well as drafting and/or proofreading and editing documents, media content and communications.
- Comfortable interacting with senior-level executives and ability to adjust communication style to audience.
- Support in the creation of visual presentations, PowerPoint, Prezi etc.
Qualifications and Education
- Positive attitude
- Entrepreneurial and growth mindset
- Personable, energetic, and sense of humour
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word and Excel. Familiarity with accounting software like QuickBooks preferred.Comfort with Zoom. MS Teams, Google workspace, Canva, Slack
- Personal Assistant: 5 years (preferred)
- Post Secondary Degree
- Driver's Licence (required)
- A valid driver’s license and proof of vaccination will be required
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00-$70,000.00 per year
This role requires someone to be able to attend in person at the Office multiple days per week plus in person pickup and delivery to Head Office location approximately 2x/week. Proof of Vaccination required.
Application deadline: 2022-05-27