Ceridian. Makes Work Life Better™
This is our promise. Not only for our customers, but our employees as well.
Do you thrive in an innovative and exciting environment that’s continuously evolving? Ceridian is looking for fun, intelligent, team oriented people who believe in our values: Customer Focus, Transparency, Diligence, Optimism, and Agility. Our workplace culture provides empowering programs for career growth and offers diversity and inclusion groups to support every person’s career journey. Ceridian employees have declared Ceridian a Great Place to Work® in 2018, a Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2019, and one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers for the 16th consecutive year!
Find out why Ceridian is such a great place to work.
The Salesforce Admin / Business Analyst provides administrative and operational support to the private equity sales team. This is done through support of Salesforce and other sales processes. May also focus on creating sales reports and analytics.
The person must be a self-starter, be able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, own deliverables end to end, prioritize workload effectively, and thrive in a dynamic environment. They are passionate about their work, self-motivated, detail oriented and have excellent problem-solving skills.
- Effectively act as the liaison between Private Equity Channel and other departments to optimize joint pipeline management and reporting
- Support new business contracting and the ongoing management of contracts and pricing
- Implement outbound and inbound sales campaigns
- Oversee business processes, analyze areas of opportunity, data structure and reporting
- Develop and fine-tune reports and dashboards to yield meaningful metrics including but not limited to pipeline reports and metrics
- Manage data quality & integrity for Private Equity Channel business activities
- Design reports and dashboards for different stakeholders.
- Should be able to handle projects individually by taking complete ownership.
- Customize reporting and dashboards for various teams, provide reports
- Work with internal stakeholders (sales, marketing, support)
- This role will not have direct reports
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent degree
- 3-5 years of experience in a sales and marketing environment with an emphasis on implementation, system support maintenance and enhancement.
- 4 years plus experience in working as a Salesforce Administrator
- Hands on experience in managing territory changes in Salesforce.
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ platform
- Hands-on experience with all types of SFDC admin tasks including Data Deduping etc.
- Thorough knowledge/experience working with custom fields, validation rules, workflow rules, process flows, profiles, roles, permission sets and data uploads in Salesforce.
- Ability to interact with business users and translate business needs into technology solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven analytical skills, business acumen, problem-solving ability and decision-making
- Proven understanding of sales process
- Demonstrated organizational skills and ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities
- Demonstrated knowledge of payroll/HR industry and competitive systems.
- Team-building, negotiation and influence skills
- Self-starter who is resourceful and solution oriented
- Excellent project management skills with demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, and handle and prioritize simultaneous requests
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Demonstrates agility –manages competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events
Ceridian combines the excitement of a startup environment, with the growth opportunities of a large organization. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success.
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and embrace all individuals and that makes them unique. We consider all applicants, regardless of age, religion, race, color, ancestry, gender, gender identity, disability, national origin, race, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We enthusiastically encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions. Come join our inclusive team and start collaborating with us on award winning projects!
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.