The Saddle Mountain Restaurant, a division of Mike Wiegele Helicopter Skiing, is seeking skilled individuals to fill the position of Line Cook. The Line Cook preps and cooks food for guests, keeps the kitchen supplied, maintains clean lines, and assists the Head Chef as much as possible.
- Two years experience in a similar position
- Must be able to frequently bend and kneel, lift a moderate weight, and work on feet for an extended period of time
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to work independently
- Willing to work a variety of day and weekend shifts
- Attributes include energetic personality, punctuality, and good grooming standards
- Food safe certification
Compensation: Commensurate with experience. $1 per hour worked season completion bonus.
Benefits of employment include
- Subsidized staff accommodation in private room or residence starting ($500 - $550 per month)
- Staff rate for on-site massage therapy
- Family and friends discounts
- Opportunities to ski for free
- Complimentary recreation opportunities such as cross country skiing, snowshoeing, cross country skiing, and hiking
- Numerous volunteer opportunities within the community
- Discounted rates at various hotels in Kamloops, Jasper, and Vernon
- Staff meal plan
- 30% off retail items in our world-class boutique
- Guaranteed adventure!