Reporting to the Sales Manager, you are responsible for supporting the new home sales process and will ensure our existing and potential customers are provided with an exceptional customer experience throughout their home buying process.
- Offering tours of our display homes and turning potential purchasers into qualified buyers.
- Helping customers attain their dream home by guiding them through the home purchase and building process.
- Ensuring the show home/sales centre is spotless and supplies are maintained.
- Helping the sales team with a variety of administrative tasks when required.
As our ideal candidate, you are…
- On the ball; you are highly organized and able to prioritize and manage your time effectively.
- A strong communicator; not only can you clearly express your thoughts in conversation, you can also write and present in a persuasive and influencing manner.
- A creative problem solver; you can think outside the box for solutions without fear of failure.
- A strong listener; you seek to understand by asking questions in a non-judgmental way in order to determine your customers’ needs.
- Mindful; Respectful of the sensitive nature of confidentiality requirements relating to new home sales.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 months of relevant sales experience, preference in residential building industry.
- Satisfactory verification of criminal record check.
- Driver’s licence and access to reliable transportation.
- Comfortable using office equipment, Microsoft Office Programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and CRM or accounting software (Hubspot, NewStar etc.)
What We Value
- Creating trusting and successful working relationships.
- Taking responsibility for the outcome of decisions and actions.
- Cooperating with team members in a supportive and respectful manner.
You will work primarily in a show home or sales centre. Occasionally you will be required to travel to off-site meetings or other show homes.
Sterling homes, a single-family business unit of Qualico, has been building homes in western Canada for over 60 years and providing outstanding service to homebuyers in many of Western Canada’s finest communities. We are committed to providing the best new home experience possible by providing an unwavering commitment to quality of design, construction and customer service. Sterling Homes operates in Edmonton, Calgary and Winnipeg.
At Qualico our people make the difference. We offer competitive compensation packages including group benefits and company matching RRSP programs.