River Dental is hiring! We are currently looking to add a full time Patient Care Coordinator to our team!
The successful candidate will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to their ongoing oral health. As a Patient Care Coordinator, you’ll have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
- Greet and assist patients as they arrive; ensure a lasting positive impression for them
- Responsible for optimizing the appointment schedule by ensuring the day is full, with limited gaps
- Effectively manage recall system and accurately maintain patient database
- Managing patient calls and inquiries about appointments, confirmations, amendments and cancellations
- Process referral letters and other patient correspondence upon receipt from provider; manage and file all patient records and charts
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience as a Dental Receptionist or Hygiene Coordinator is preferred
- Clinical background considered an asset (ex: Dental Assistant, Hygienist etc.)
- Experience using dental software programs
- Must have excellent customer service and phone etiquette skills
We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible
Job Type: Full-time
- Patient Care Coordinator: 1 year (Required)
- Dental Receptionist: 1 year (Required)