Old Mill Cadillac is excited to announce that we are seeking experienced Service Technicians to join our team of talented and goal oriented individuals!
- Perform vehicle repairs and maintenance following the guidelines set out by the manufacture and Company.
- Maintain a clean and professional workplace.
- Work closely with Service Advisers and management to ensure the customer concerns are addressed efficiently and fixed right the first time.
- Provide recommendation for additional maintenance or repairs on customer vehicles.
- 310S License
- Valid Ontario drivers license
- Technicians are required to provide their own tools
- Experience working with GM vehicles is an asset
- Good attitude!
What we offer:
- Ongoing training
- Opportunity for advancement for the right candidate
- Competitive benefit package
- Competitive flat rate pay structure.
- Opportunity to earn 6 figure annual income for the right individuates.
Old Mill’s service department is growing at a rapid pace and we need the right candidate to assist us in maintaining our high-level customer satisfaction. We are proud to have been serving the Toronto community for over 70 years. Our desire to wow each customer is second to none and we need people to be as passionate as we are in serving our loyal customers. If you feel that you have what it takes to join this team of dedicated employee's please contact our hiring management immediately.
Job Type: Full-time
- mechanic: 1 year (Required)
- Journeyman (Required)
- Drivers License (Required)