M&H is looking for a highly motivated and services-oriented full-time Production Artist with a strong design eye and good Project Management Skills for our Toronto office.
Shifts would be Noon - 8pm, Mon thru Thurs and 1pm - 9pm Fridays. The position would include both on-site and work from home options.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Produce mock-ups and lay out marketing documents.
- Perform all the steps in the computer graphic process and ensure that the client's graphic standards are respected and maintained.
- Work in collaboration with the internal team; project manager, retoucher, proofreader and copywriter.
- Contribute to the progression of the steps involved and the follow-up on the project's implementation, from the beginning to the end - from the briefing to the final shipment for printing.
- Establish and maintain a trusting relationship with the client.
Required profile and skills
- Diploma in graphic design or the equivalent
- Strong pre-press background
- Good direct Client communication skills
- Minimum of 7 years experience in a similar position
- Excellent command of the Adobe CS5-6 suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- Very good knowledge of typographical rules
- Good knowledge of the 4-colour and pre-press processes
- Highly organized, rigorous and a fast worker
- Ability to manage priorities and work under pressure while respecting deadlines
- Proactive, autonomous and a multi-tasker
- Good communication skills and team spirit
- Flexible regarding work schedule
- Retouching skills an asset.
- Extended health care
- Dental care
Job Types: Full-time, Casual
- Graphic Designer: 7 years (Preferred)