Our employees directly contribute to our rapidly growing organization and have been achieving exceptional skillsets. Looking to be part of a fun, exciting and dynamic environment, then read on! WeighPack is where you want to be.
WeighPack will help expand your management experience so that you can develop our team, visions and leadership skills.
We are seeking individuals that are ambitious, curious, client-oriented and enjoy a fast-paced environment who understand that developing great products will, in turn, increase sales and company growth.
About the position
- Ability to negotiate and establish strategic agreements with suppliers
- Responsible to manage all aspects of materials flow and to maintain control and accuracy overall inventories, including transactions, procurement, planning, scheduling, costs, warehouses, logistics, receiving and shipping.
- Provide proactive, timely and accurate support to the team via coaching and KPIs
- Ensure on-time delivery for production and service in delivering parts on-time and managing logistics team
- Inventory management of inventory volume/value and procurement strategies for both raw materials and finished goods
- Responsible for aftermarket sales to our existing customers base, managing sales order, customer relation and deliveries
Why work with WeighPack:
- 7+ years of considerable Material or Operations Management experience with a mixture of projects, planning and strategy
- Excellent negotiation skills along with strong customer service experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Created and led a project management plan through all stages
- An organized, problem solving, and solution-oriented mindset
- ERP experience, notably Syspro
- Resilient and self-motivated
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Mandarin & Italian speaking is an asset
We understand that your time and commitment is valuable so we strive to give back to our team. Here is what you get when you join our team.
- Amazing peers. We truly have a fun, dynamic and friendly team who support each other’s success;
- Flexible hours;
- Brand new state of the art beautiful facility since 2016;
- Onsite gym, game room, auditorium, terrace available to all employees;
- Monthly social event, sports teams, wellness workshops and more;
- WeighPack University, where we offer learning and career advancement opportunities.
If you’re ready for a challenge in a great working environment, and this position sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! Apply on our Career Center and visit us at www.weighpack.com
We thank all the candidates for their interest, however, only those selected will be contacted.