IKO Industries Ltd. is a market leader in the manufacturing of roofing and building materials. IKO is a Canadian owned and operated business with production facilities worldwide and has many years of unparalleled success in the roofing materials industry. Quality, integrity, and trustworthiness are the values that underlie this success, and we have built this company by hiring people who hold these values. People like you!
- Evaluate jobs to determine the job level and classification (exempt/non-exempt), and maintain a comprehensive job evaluation system for the organization
- Benchmark jobs against survey data and other market intelligence to determine competitive pay ranges for the jobs
- Provide analytical support and subsequent recommendations to local client-facing HR and Talent Acquisition on compensation related events (e.g., hiring, promotions, transfers, demotions etc.)
- Prepare and present job and total rewards analysis requested by the business
- Gather data from market-based surveys and assess market trends
- Collect data and perform cost analysis to be used for employee negotiations and collective bargaining
- Support the annual compensation cycles as well as open-enrollment events across North America
- Provide overall administrative support in overseeing the retirement programmes across North America
- Develop and document total rewards procedures to streamline processes and ensure regulatory compliance
- Guide and train HR on total rewards processes and enforce adherence to the process
- Support the creation and implementation of total rewards projects in Workday
- Partner with HRIS to administer and maintain total rewards processes in Workday
Benefits of Employment: IKO recognizes that its success is due to the strength of its employees. A primary goal of IKO is to promote individual employee's sense of accomplishment and contribution so that employees enjoy their association with IKO. The Company invests in its employees so that they are the most knowledgeable in the industry, and undertakes great efforts to nurture loyalty to, and teamwork at, IKO. We are pleased to offer competitive compensation, health care, a progressive and challenging workplace and a commitment to teamwork and integrity.
Diversity and Equal Opportunity Employment: IKO Industries Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity and inclusion and are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability. IKO Industries Ltd. encourages and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.