Aer Rianta International Inc. is one of the major international airport Duty Free Boutiques Operator. We continuously have positions open in different areas: cosmetics, sales, purchasing, finance, warehouse etc. You name it, we’re hiring!
The Loop Duty Free is currently seeking a Beauty Advisor in our stores at the Montreal- Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport. Come join our team!
Your day will look like this:
- Propose an adapted assortment of products while inspiring the customers to purchase them through creative and skilled makeup application;
- Demonstrate effective communication skills while executing the makeup in order to provide information to each customer and guide them in their choices of products;
- Raise customers’ awareness of M∙A∙C programs and philosophies, such as the MAF (M∙A∙C AIDS Fund);
- Assure the implementation of events (launches, promotions, animations, etc.) and communicate their results and observations;
- Highlight the items that are slow moving and assist in establishing mechanisms for the selling off of these items;
- Stay ahead of trends and actively participate in M∙A∙C trainings;
- Clearly present the brand products, benefits, savings vs local market, etc.;
- Ensure that the exposition area (displayer units, tools, and testers) and the products are clean, presentable and in good condition throughout the day;
- Inform the supervisory staff of any Health and Safety issues to prevent accidents;
- Ensure appropriate levels of merchandise in the stores and liaise with M∙A∙C in regards to stock levels and take necessary measures when needed;
- Communicate immediately the possible causes of any potential shortage and/or unexpected higher sales level that could affect stock levels;
- Maintain products and merchandising material according to the assortment/fitting and planogram;
- Perform any other related tasks, when needed, to support the operations and the supervisory staff.
Do you have what it takes?
- Expertise in makeup earned through 3 to 5 years’ experience in the beauty industry. Any experience with MAC products is a major asset;
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in sales and customer service is a major asset;
- Diploma of vocational studies (DEP) in Aesthetics or any other makeup qualifications is a major asset;
- Advanced techniques and strong skills in sales and makeup application;
- Bilingualism (English and French);
- Availability to work on varied schedules. Our stores’ opening hours are from 4:00 until 23:00 every day of the year;
- Excellent knowledge of beauty and skincare products;
- Experience with merchandising plan;
- Excellent communication skills and highly customer oriented attitude;
- Having your own reliable transportation is a plus.
What we will do for you!
Smiles: Dental coverage
Health: Full medical insurance
Looking out for your future: Benefit from our generous retirement plan
Luxuries: Discount on purchases made at The Loop Duty Free when travelling!
Transport: Easily accessible by public transport and free parking
Need someone to talk to? Speak to a counselor through our Employee Aid Program
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- English (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)