It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Lumentum welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
As a global, multi-cultural company driven by innovation, we are building a diverse and inclusive culture where differences are valued. We are unified in our commitment to live our Guiding Principles: Innovate, Engage, Deliver, Excel, and Win . Our differences make us stronger, more creative, and capable of delivering better results.
What Will You Do?
This is a key position in Information Technology department of a fast-paced high-tech company. This role is responsible for maintenance of the current Hyperion data architecture, implementations/enhancement of current and future tools, data integration and development of key financials designed in Hyperion Financial reporting, Tableau and/or other tools.
This role will require overall understanding Financial Planning & Budgeting Process including forecasting, headcount planning, spend management and leverage this knowledge to design and deliver the necessary technical solutions.
- Develop, implement and support integrated business planning technical solution (including Revenue, COGS, Workforce, CAPEX) for annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting to help FP&A run operating plan, forecast and generate insight of the business;
- Support the monthly financial close, CoA maintenance, reporting hierarchy maintenance working with the accounting team in review of key P&L/Balance sheet line items to reconcile financials;
- Develop and maintain SEC reporting(10Q P&L, Balance sheet), support audit questions, variance analysis;
- Functional-technical understanding of EPM, overall idea of Oracle R12 (EBS);
- Responsible for testing impact of upgrades and new releases on EPBCS Cloud including follow-up of bugs with development;
- System Integration, with applications in Oracle ERP, Cloud applications;
- The techno functional knowledge to develop and support GAAP/Non-GAAP financials, management reporting to generate key business insights for the CFO office will be a plus.
- Bachelor in Computer Science coupled with 3-5 years of hands on experience in EPM suite of Products (Hyperion Essbase/Planning, PBCS/EPBCS, DRM, HFR, Smartview, Workforce Planning, Capex Planning, EPM Automate);
- Essbase Database design and build with architectural experience of BSO / ASO cube, load rules, Calculation scripts, Business rules, MaxL;
- Experience with Multidimensional database optimization and performance tuning;
- Experience with Tableau, ODI, SQL, UNIX Shell Scripting, System automation a plus;
- Knowledge of Oracle EBS R12(General Ledger) and system integration with Hyperion preferred;
- An efficiency-focused, independent thinker;
- Proven ability to multitask and work with cross-functional teams;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.