The origins of the OSCO Construction Group go back to 1955 when Ocean Steel & Construction Ltd. was founded in Saint John, New Brunswick. Since that time, the OSCO Construction Group has grown to encompass four main operating sectors: Steel, Concrete, Construction and Corporate . Within these sectors lie an ever-expanding number of companies and divisions, serving a growing market area and employing over twelve hundred employees.
We are currently seeking applications from Electrical Foreman interested in joining our established team in Moncton, NB.
- Provide on-site supervision and direction for workers
- Make concerted effort to meet time and budget requirements
- Organize and plan all electrical aspects of a project; with additional estimating as required
- Coordinate, schedule and assign activities to workers
- Work alongside employees and participation of overtime hours to be expected
- Purchase materials & equipment to ensure crews are properly supplied as required
- Ensure the electrical work being performed is installed to specifications
- Provide leadership and training opportunities for workers
- Report to superintendent with regards to project status as it relates to schedule, problem areas, and site conditions
- Enforce and comply all Company safety policies and Worksafe NB regulations
- Attend and/or conduct toolbox talks and executing incident reports
- Develop and oversee onsite relationships with general contractors and sub-contractors
- Red seal journeyperson electrician trade certificate
- Experience with managing crews and customer relations
- Able to learn and succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in both industrial and commercial electrical projects
- Knowledge of basic computer programs ( Microsoft Office suite of products )
As a member of the OSCO Construction Group, we offer a comprehensive compensation package including health and dental coverage, life insurance, RRSP and tax-free savings account options. Additionally, we offer educational bursaries to children of employees, health & wellness programming, celebratory events and employee sport team sponsorships.
The OSCO Construction Group prides itself not just in embracing change, but in leading it. We drive this change by maintaining our vision to be fast, be global and be connected. All of our sectors are committed to: conducting business with integrity and fairness; continuous education & training of our employees; improving our processes; focusing on our customers’ needs; and, providing top quality products & services.