- 4100 Highway 7, Woodbridge, L4L 8Z2 [Closest Intersection: Ansley Grove/Highway 7]
- Preferably be residing close to Woodbridge. Postal codes Starting with L4L, L4H, L6P, M9V
- Food Service: Preferred At least 1 year Food Service Experience.
- New hires will be working in chill area area. They will need to work with cash registers.
- Communicate clearly, quickly and politely with co-workers to ensure correct order is served to the customers.
- Be pleasant and alert to customer needs. Greet guests as they enter restaurant.
- Initiate and complete customer transactions quickly and accurately.
- Process customer transactions and maintain an accurate cash drawer throughout shift.
- Assemble and deliver order to customers quickly and efficiently.
- Keep entire work area clean and sanitary throughout shift.
- Prepare products quickly and accurately, while following all preparation, health and safety standards and guidelines when needed.
- Operate and maintain food/drink/treat related equipment and registers properly and safely.
- Complete assigned prep work for stocking and set up of work area.
- Stock and execute proper rotation of products. Assist with end of day cleaning.
- Work as a “team” member to assure constant and consistent quality, service, cleanliness and value to each customer and each other.
- Wash counters, tables, restrooms, trash receptacles, gather trash and remove from dining/service areas to proper receptacle, sweep, mop, stock and other cleaning tasks.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested by management staff or shift leaders.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $14.00 /hour
- restaurant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Woodbridge, ON (Preferred)