From start-up through maturity, YULEX offers to entrepreneurs and their corporations, both locally and internationally, strategic, pragmatic and accessible legal services in the fields of business and technologies’ law and intellectual property law.
We are looking for a detail-oriented office assistant with good customer service skills to perform a variety of intermediate clerical and administrative duties. If you're a self-starter and enjoy a day providing in-person assistance to internal and external clients, plus varied administrative work, we'd like to hear from you.
What You'll Do
As an office assistant you will:
- Look after the front desk reception and undertake clerical duties including filing, emailing, scanning, receiving phone calls, providing general information, taking messages, forwarding calls as appropriate, and receiving and directing visitors
- Obtain and document information from claimants, employers, or other parties
- Type a variety of materials such as correspondence, forms, reports, and material involving technical and industrial terminology
- Maintain files and distribute materials as required
- Receive, sort, and forward mail as required
Is this a good fit for you?
- Use Microsoft Word proficiently
- Type a minimum of 40 words per minute
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Obtain and record information both orally and in writing
- Recent, related work experience in a clerical role
- A minimum of grade 12 education
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- office assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)